Since gambling is becoming more and more popular in AU and beyond its borders, it is not surprising that the number of gaming clubs increases, respectively. In line with the reliable and highly reputable casinos, there are plenty of gambling places, which can be considered fraudulent and are not recommended to play at.
In our review we will help you find out more about such gambling clubs in Australia. We really hope that our experience will assist you in avoiding blacklisted casino sites while selecting a casino to keep our funds and personal data.
Why Do Casinos Appear in Our Blacklist?
There are multiple reasons why a gaming club becomes blacklisted and we do not recommend you to become its member. Below are some of them:
- The absence of a license. Sometimes a gaming club can assure you that it has all the appropriate licensing; however, it actually doesn’t. These blacklisted casinos are mostly not legal and of course, there is no trust in them.
- Games and slots are not fair. Although the RTP level of the popular slot machines is quite high, in some gaming clubs it isn’t. Such places do not give the player a chance to win, but blame RNG for this.
- The gambling place does not payout. This is the most common reason why a casino becomes blacklisted. First of all, a player wins a nice sum and is waiting for its withdrawal. However, the money never reaches the addressee and remains in possession of a website. This is a complete fraud and it is important to be very attentive.
- Slow payments are pretty the same as the previous point. Some players wait for their winnings for years at blacklisted casinos online, although the withdrawals usually take around 5-7 working days.
- The conditions of playing are changing all the time. This is a very important indicator of the reliability of the casino, since no reputable gambling club will change the rules and conditions in their favour.
- Lack of customer support. At each good gambling club, customer support works 24/7 and a player can get a reply within several minutes. The absence of such a service is a bad sign. Of course, you should not focus only on this point when choosing a gaming club.
Of course, these are only the main characteristics of a blacklisted gambling site. When selecting a place to play at, take some time to look through the reviews about the casino to make sure that it is worth becoming its member.
Blacklisted Casinos Online: Which Ones to Avoid
As we already know how to recognize a blacklisted casino, let’s know exactly the names of some of them. There is a great variety of fraudulent gambling sites, so it is necessary to be very attentive, especially if you play for real money.
- Legends Sports;
- Lock Casino;
- Lady Dream Casino;
- 21 Dukes Casino;
- Brandy Casino;
- Carnival Casino;
- Ruby Seven among many others.
We highly recommend you to avoid the mentioned gambling clubs since they have gathered too many negative comments from active players. For your safety, please select only highly-rated casinos, which will definitely bring you tons of pleasure and real income.
Some Good Casinos Worth Trying
And in conclusion, let's talk about the good! Of course, in line with all those blacklisted casinos, gambling industry in Australia provides an insane choice of awesome gaming clubs, which are really worth playing at. Below you will be able to find our top list, which will for sure please even the pickiest gamblers.
- Mansion Casino;
- All British Casino;
- 888 Casino;
- PlayZee and a lot of others.
All the mentioned gambling clubs provide a great selection of games, attractive bonuses and amazing conditions for every player. They are legal and appropriately licensed, so each member will for sure experience only positive emotions. Playing in such a casino will bring a lot of fun in contrast to blacklisted casinos; moreover, it can become quite a stable source of income!
What should I do if I am already a member of a blacklisted casino?
We recommend you to stop visiting the site and moreover, invest real money. Do not risk your own funds and delete your account as soon as possible.
Are there any chances that my money can be returned?
Sometimes it happens that the gaming club gives a deposit back to customers if requested. However, since the lack of payouts is the most common reason why an AU gaming club becomes blacklisted, there is hardly a chance for this. Unfortunately, you will most probably have to accept this experience and be more careful in the future.
What is the most evident characteristic of an untrustworthy site?
The presence of an appropriate license is the most significant factor. If blacklisted casinos online are not regulated by the appropriate responsible authorities, it definitely suggests that they should be avoided.